Qualifications of Principal
Dawn A. Bové is Owner and Principal Broker of First Commercial Property Management, LLC. She brings over 34 years of experience to managing Commercial Properties.
First Commercial Property Management, LLC.
Owner and Principal Broker: March 2002 - Present
Commercial Property Management Co.
Property Manager: January 2001 – February 2002
Hunt & Associates
San Jose, Ca.
Principal Partner: March 1986 – November 1997
Norris, Beggs & Simpson Regional Office
San Jose Ca.
Director of Property Management: January 1982 – February 1986
Commerce Communities Corp.
Santa Clara, Ca.
Senior Property Manager
Rancho Del Mar Shopping Center
Westgate Regional Shopping Center
San Jose, Ca
Assistant Manager/Promotion Director
Summary of Qualifications
Background includes education, specialized training and extensive experience which have provided the following qualifications and proficiencies:
- Licensed Principal Real Estate Broker: State of Oregon.
- Certified by the Institute of Real Estate Management. CPM. Designation.
- Certified by the International Council of Shopping Centers, CSM. Designation.Thirty-Four (34) years of hands-on property management experience involving commercial, retail and industrial property.
- Formal training in Real Estate and Management.
- Background as Co-Owner of a Management and Brokerage Company.
- Thorough knowledge of the Real Estate Industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Work extremely will under pressure.
- Empathy and understanding of people.
- Extensive Commercial and Retail Leasing experience.
- Ability to assess needs, analyze and solve problems.
- Oregon Principal Real Estate Broker’s License
- California Real Estate License
- De Anza College, Cupertino, Ca
- Real Estate and Business Law
- Completion of all educational courses required for the Designation’s of CPM & CSM.