Property Management Services
The following is a brief list of property management services that we provide. Not all services are necessarily mentioned here, since professional management would be suited to the individual needs of the Owners investment.
- Day-to-Day Oversight of Property
- Maintenance & Repair of Property
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Competitive Bidding
- Annual Operating Budget Preparation
- Capital Budget Preparation
- Landlord/Tenant relations.
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Billings for Common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports, including aged receivables, etc.
- Monthly financial statements.
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses.
- Prepare required 1099’s for year-end accounting.
- File all personal property reports, etc.
- Invoice Tenant’s for rent increases.
- Conduct frequent physical inspections.
- Implement standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise all maintenance activities.
- Enforce building rules and regulations.
- Negotiate contracts and supervise independent contractors.
Commercial Leasing in Oregon
- Complete Lease Abstracts
- Portfolio / Project Data Collection
- Floor Plans & Photo Storage
- Manage Lease Deadlines (Renewals/Options)
- Negotiate New Commercial Leases
- Lease Audits
- Plan and coordinate advertising
- Co-op with other Real Estate offices
- Establish budget for advertising/promotion
- Team Selection
- Scheduling & Coordination
- Document Review
- Evaluation of On-Site Management if needed
- Assess Overall Condition of Project